Don’t triple bogey your dinner choice!
If you’re looking for an adventure in Reno-Tahoe, look no further than the local dining scene! From world-class restaurants to hidden gems, there’s something for everyone. So whether you’re a golfer looking for a post-round meal, or a traveler looking for a unique experience, read on for some of the best places to eat in Reno-Tahoe.
This destination has truly become a world class culinary destination, and the options are so abundant that we must split this topic into a series of recommendations. We will start with our Reno Casino partners who offer a great variety of options. The cool thing about the whole Stay and Play vibe at Reno casinos is that you can eat and drink yourself into a coma and then just ride the elevator to a good night’s sleep.
Some of our personal favorites are:
- Brew Brothers at the Eldorado- Burgers, pizza, live entertainment, dancing and some wickedly tasty home brews. Open late and co-ed busy!
- Bistro Roxy at Eldorado-Wow! sums it up. An incredible steakhouse and we highly recommend the Cheddar/Bacon bread as a warmup. This incredible spot always has plenty of action going on and is also famous for its multitude of martini flavors. Many of our smaller groups like to reserve the private dining area at Bistro.
- Bistro Napa at the Atlantis-A high end dining experience in terms of taste, but casual in mood. We highly recommend happy hour here each day; great appetizers and the values are extreme. Word of advice though, get there early, it’s the worst kept secret in town.
- The Steakhouse at Atlantis-This is a step up and a great spot to finish your stay in Reno. The table side Ceasar Salad is one of the best we’ve ever had, and the wine selection is also world class. The atmosphere here is relaxed fancy, and it also has a great private room for small group outings.
- Café Milano at the Peppermill-This used to be the coffee shop, and a little bit of history, this massive hotel casino was built from the humble beginnings of this restaurant. Huge portions and an abundant selection of breakfast options and lunchtime classics, to steak and seafood for dinner make this a great spot to start or end your day. Located right next to the Café is the Fireside Lounge, which couldn’t be a more relaxing spot to have some drinks and tell stories about the scorecard with eraser marks on it.
- Bimini Steakhouse at the Peppermill-This multiple award winner is another standout steakhouse among the many in Reno and should not be missed! From classic escargot and kingcrab meat stuffed mushroom appetizers, to table side preparation of its Caesar salad, Steak Diane, and Bananas Foster Bimini offers a sense of nobility and sophistication not found in but a few Reno dining establishments. Choose from the 100s of available wines for the ultimate accompaniment to an outstanding meal!
Stay tuned for many more episodes on this particular topic, between Reno, Tahoe, Carson and Graeagle, we’ll probably never run out of content on this topic.
Call us at 888-584-8232 to help set up an amazing golf trip and for any of your dining needs while you’re here.