Lake Tahoe, NV & Truckee, CA
Lake Tahoe, Stateline, Incline Village, Truckee
Lake Tahoe is one of the world’s largest and deepest alpine lakes, and is a spectacular setting for practically everything, including golf. Whether you seek casino nightlife and entertainment, the serenity of a mountain cabin or the luxury of a four-star hotel and spa, Lake Tahoe delivers. Throw in ample recreation (from hiking to hot-air ballooning), exciting events, and amenities to round out your golfing, and it makes for an idyllic golf vacation.
Coyote Moon Golf Course
Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
Incline Village – Championship Course
Incline Village – Mountain Course
Schaffer’s Mill Golf & Lake Club
Tahoe Donner Golf Course
The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing
Sites to See
- Drive Around Lake Tahoe – Take at least a half day to enjoy this 72 mile loop, a spectacular way to see the various towns and sights around the lake and enjoy the stunning views.
- Emerald Bay — Whether you hike up to nearby Eagle Falls (or beyond into the Desolation Wilderness) or down to the historic Vikingsholm Estate it’s well worth exploring this spectacular part of the West Shore.
- Cruising the Lake — You can explore Lake Tahoe’s famed azure waters and gaze at the surrounding peaks on either a genuine paddlewheeler or a sailboat. Or for the more adventurous, rent a jetski, kayak or paddleboard.
- Thunderbird Lodge — Part of Lake Tahoe’s unique history, this estate offers daily tours during the summer.
- The Sage Room – Located in Harvey’s Casino, it’s South Shore’s oldest steak house.
- The Naked Fish Sushi – Fresh sushi and innovative rolls on South Shore.
- Fire Sign Café – A Tahoe City breakfast favorite.
- The Bridgetender – Legendary burgers and people watching on the North Shore.
- Moody’s Bistro and Lounge – Fine dining and live music (watch for the occasional celebrity).
- Tacos Jalisco – Truckee local secret for great burritos.
Online Travel Planning Resources
Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority (South Shore)
North Lake Tahoe Visitors Bureau (North Shore)